Get to Cat Tien National Park is by means of transports as it is located between the two major bustling cities of Ho Chi Minh and Da Lat. It is about 150km away north from Ho Chi Minh City or 175km south from Da Lat. Airport to get to Cat Tien National Park from other destinations: Ton Son Nhat airport in Ho Chi Minh City, and Lien Khuong Airport Dalat
Cat Tien National Park Tours do offers car rental provide private vehicle transfers with 4 -45 seats vehicle for the trip from Ho Chi Minh City, Mui Ne – Phan Thiet, and Dalat to Cat Tien National Park and also other town. This drive typically takes about 3 hours drive according to traffic. Car rental costs, please visit our link car rental for details and booking.
By local buses:
Get to Cat Tien National Park From Ho Chi Minh City
1. Go to Mien Dong bus station (ben xe Mien Dong) and buy a bus ticket at ticket counter No 5 (around VND120,000). The bus company Xe Kim Hoang or Xe Be will take you directly to Nam Cat Tien Hemlet & to the front door of Cat Tien National Park entrance WARNING. These local buses are small size of 15 seats ans 25 seats, big luggage can be extra charged, pick up and lift passengers along the way, long drive and crazy drivers!
2. Alternative to item (1) above, there are a couple of more comfortable inter provincial coaches (see Buses of Thanh Buoi & Phuong Trang listed below) that depart hourly and daily from Ho Chi Minh to Da Lat via National Highway 20 (Quoc Lo 20). Travelling by these coaches, you can ask to be dropped off at Tan Phu post office after the Tân Phú toll fee. From this drop off point, passengers may choose to take a vehicle transfer into the Cat Tien National Park or take an alternately Xe Om (scooter taxi) shutle service for about VND 120,000 -150,000 /person to cover the 16km bike ride into Cat Tien National Park.
Get to Cat Tien National Park from Da Lat City many inter provincial buses travel back and forth between Da Lat and Ho Chi Minh City on a daily/hourly basis passing National Highway 20 (Quoc Lo 20), but few actually head into the Cat Tien National Park itself. The Park is about 16km from the highway and our pick up/drop off point is at KM140. opposite Tan Phu post office (Buu Dien Tan Phu), Tân Phú town , Dong Nai. From the drop off point, Passengers have to catch a local Xe Om (scooter taxi) for the ride into the park. This cost around VND120,000 – 150,000/person.
Transfer from Tan Phu post office into Cat Tien National Park is 16km long with options for your comfortable transfers:
– If you would like to have advanced comfortable arrangement, you can book our car shutter/pick up services in advance. We can pick you up on your arrival at the Tan Phu post office. Please contact us with your details such as number of passengers, luggage size and we will get back to you quickly the journey cost.
– Scooter shuttle services from Highway 20 into Cat Tien National Park: This charge is currently ranging from VND120,000 to VND150,000/pax/way.
Bus Companies To Cat Tien National Park
Thanh Buoi Tourist Bus Company
In Ho Chi Minh City
Add: 266-268 Le Hong Phong, Phuong 4, Quan 5, Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh.
Tel: (84-8) 38 306306 / (84-8) 38 308090
In Da Lat City
Add: 05 Lu Gia, Phuong 9, Đa Lat
Tel: (84-63)/3727.727/ 381 3132 / 381 3133
Phuong Trang Tourist Bus Company
In Ho Chi Minh City – Tel: (84-8) 3830 9309
1. Add: 272 De Tham, Phuong Pham Ngu Lao, Quan 1.
2. Add: Ticket counters No. 43-44 Ben Xe Mien Dong, 292 Dinh Bo Linh, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District.
3. Add: 231 – 233 Le Hong Phong, Ward 4, District 5.
4. Add: Ticket Counter No. 31 Ben Xe Mien Tay, 395 Kinh Duong Vuong, Phuong An Lac, Binh Tan District.
5. Add: 328A Le Hong Phong, Phuong 1, District 10.
In Da Lat
1. Add: 11A/2 Le Quy Don – Tel: (84-63) 3 58 58 58
In Bao Loc
2. Add: 1 To Hien Thanh, Phuong 3 – Tel: (84-63) 3 58 58 58
3. Add: 456 Tran Phu -Tel: (84-63) 3731 731