Trip price from: $US 280
Duration: 2 days 1 night Departure: Daily from Ho Chi Minh City
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – Cat Tien National Park (Lunch, dinner)
8:00 am Cat Tien National Park Tours tour guide and van will pick you up at your hotel and leave busy Ho Chi Minh City for Cat Tien National Park at the distance of 150 km with an estimated driving about 3 and half an hour and We will have a lunch break at a local restaurant en-route before head to the Cat Tien National Park for check in and have a break.
You will commence an 8-km to hike along the nature trail where you will see many gigantic trees before returning to the Cat Tien Park lodge.
What type of trees on this trail? There are Lagerstroemia Ovalfolia (BangLang), Tetrameles nudiflora (Tung), Cycas rumphii (Thien Tue), Ancistrolandus tectorius (Trung quan), Afzelia cyclocarpa (Go).
At 7h30 pm, You will join in the open-aired jeep for an hour, lead us to The TaLai buffer zone for a night site where we may spot tree -shrews, civets, mouse deer, and pygmy Loris. You will Have a dinner and spend the night at The Cat Tien National Park. Deluxe Forest Floor Lodge within the park available on request.
Day 2: Cat Tien National Park Trek – Dalat/Saigon (Breakfast, lunch)
You will get ready at 4h45 am for picking up for the trip to see Wild Gibbon Trek
This tour is the most special and exciting for all of your favorite primate species, especially, Golden-checked Gibbon.
Time: 2.5 hours-2 hours
Starting: 4h45 am
To start the tour, you have to get up early to prepare everything before personal belongings for a trip such as:
– Shoes, long pants, long-sleeved shirt, jacket, insect repellent, and we will prepare you for this leech-socks that will protect you safety from insects.
– We will walk through the forest, listen to the singing gibbons , determine the direction to find out where Gibbon in and enjoy the beauty and charm of primates in danger of being extinct.
+Note: maximum for 4 people per group.
Price is including breakfast take-away, and guide.
Wild gibbon trip will be finished at 8 am, have a break or keep on your wild life with a visit to the sun bear rescues center at the park center until lunch time.
After lunch you will have a break and check out the park and leave for Dalat with a 4 hour drive. We will arrive in Dalat at an estimated arrival time at 4pm. End services at your hotel.
Options for easier hikes:
- The seven km waterfalls route (Thac Troi, Thac Dung): takes three hours. It’s easy to passes by many huge trees.
- Hike 8 km to The Bird watching tower and wild life can be seen en-route.
Private tour available on request:
- All entrance fees.
- Transport: A/c van, jeep spot-light.
- English speaking guide
- Simple accommodation with A/c, and en-suite bathroom of garden view or river view.
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner as mentioned above. Drinking water during trekking.
- Insect repellent (to repel leeches).
- Wild gibbon trek
- Personal expenses and services have not been mentioned above.